Prep Visual Identity
Download the guidelines for using the Flintridge Prep image and logo here. This document also details the usage of fonts in our print and online materials. If you are working with vendors, coaches, or parents who would like to use the school logo, please note that there are restrictions. For sports branding, see these guidelines.
- The words Flintridge Preparatory School cannot be removed from the logo unless space is an issue (as on the web).
- This logo cannot become the basis of a new logo (e.g., you can't make change the words Flintridge Preparatory School to say "Flintridge Prep Water Polo" and turn the mountains into waves).
- You cannot change the colors used in this logo (although you can reverse the colors of the words if you're printing on color).
- You can't change the aspect ratio of the logo, although you can reduce or enlarge it if needed.
- You DON'T have to use the logo if you don't think it fits your project's needs. However, if you're representing an administrative department you probably should be using the logo.
The Name of Our School in Print and in Conversation
Informally, the school has been known since the mid-80s as Prep. For older alumni, however, the school is best known as Flintridge. Outside our region, neither name has much significance. Therefore, in print (including signs, invitations, banners, email, and publications) avoid exclusively referring to the school as Prep. Use Flintridge Prep or Flintridge Preparatory School. We never say Flintridge Prep School or Flintridge Prepatory School. When targeting older alumni, you can use the name Flintridge.
Click the links below to download a pdf of the Prep logo.
2 Color Vertical Logo
1 Color Vertical Logo
B&W Vertical Logo
Cut Out Vertical Logo
2 Color Horizontal Logo
1 Color Horizontal Logo
B&W Horizontal Logo
Cut Out Horizontal Logo
|Stack Color Logo|