Flintridge Preparatory School seeks to nurture in its students the knowledge, critical skills, community values and creativity essential for an engaged, balanced and responsible life.
- We believe in a balanced approach to the full human development of our students, promoting both academic achievement and creativity, social engagement and individuality, active health, happiness and responsibility.
- We believe students thrive in intimate and supportive settings when challenged to realize their full potential. Toward that end, we are committed to retaining, developing and supporting outstanding and committed school faculty and administration.
- We believe students can make positive contributions to their classmates, school and community through intellectual and social development, sportsmanship and character, and community engagement.
- We believe in encouraging creativity, risk-taking and the development of a mature and self-confident personality.
- We believe in the essential value of diversity -- of people, of talent, of interests, of passions and of engagements.
My responsibility as a student, teacher or parent in the Flintridge Prep community is to be honest, kind, generous and respectful.